- Your apartment will be available after 2pm on the day of your arrival and checkout is 10am on the day of your departure. If your apartment/room is ready prior to 2pm, you are more than welcome to go directly into your apartment alternatively you may leave your bags with us until the room is ready allowing you to explore our beautiful beaches or have a coffee. If you need a later check out please see staff who may be able to arrange for you at no charge depending on extension otherwise fees apply.
- When you book online, you authorise us to charge your credit card for the full amount of your accommodation costs prior to arrival plus a 2.2% card fee for Visa/Mastercard and 4.5% for American Express. All reservations for the December, January and February periods, a 50%To guarantee your booking we charge the first nights stay full amount to your credit card 7-10 days prior to your arrival, if you wish to cancel a full refund is available 72 hours prior to arrival. No refunds for change of mind, no shows or if cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival. Dont wish to be charged the credit card fees, then you may transfer direct to our bank account 7 days prior to arrival
- A pre authority against your credit card upon check in is required by all guests. Any additional costs incurred eg loss of keys, non return of parking permits, damage to aprtment, smoking inside apartment etc charges will be applied to your credit card.
- Our housekeeper does not wash dishes or remove garbage/bottles from apartments, please ensure you leave the apartment clean and tidy otherwise a fee of $60 will be charged to your card. Bins a located at the rear of the reception area.
- Pets are only allowed in our "Pet Friendly Apartment" fees apply for your pet - if you arrive with a pet and have not booked the correct apartment you may not be allowed to check in and no refund of monies will be made available to you. Pets cannot roam freely on the common area and must be on a leash when outside.
- If you have a guest stay overnight a fee of $55 per person will apply - higher fees apply during peak periods eg Xmas, New Year and Easter.
- Visitors are allowed in guests apartments, however, they must be off the premises by 10pm.
- Guests and their visitors are not to use the common garden areas after 9.30pm due to noise for other guests and our neighbours. If management needs to attend the property after 10pm a call out fee of $50 per guest will apply
- Parking permits for your vehicle may be obtained from our office at a daily rate but must be returned by 10am on the vacating day to avoid fees. PLEASE DO NOT PARK YOUR VEHICLE IN THE PARK AT THE BACK OF THE OUTBACK LODGE or ACROSS OUR DRIVEWAY as you may be fined by the local council for illegal parking. Non return of parking permits will result in daily fees being charged until such time as the parking permit is returned to our office including loss of your pre authority payment.
- All apartments have been cleaned and appliances checked to be in good working order, however, if there is any problem with your apartment please contact our staff immediately to enable us to rectify (please dont leave it to the end and then complain, we are here to assist you and only too happy to rectify any issue guests may have)
- We take no responsibility for guests personal property in regards to loss, damage, regardless of where the loss/damage occurred.
- Staff of The Outback Lodge are allowed to enter any apartment to carry out urgent repairs, inspect apartments and to show prospective occupants accommodation at any time
- All of our apartments are Non Smoking – the use of candels inside apartments is strictly prohibited. Guests found smoking inside their apartment will be charged a cleaning fee of $150.
- Bookings cancelled more than 7 days prior to arrival a full refund is available unless it clearly states on your booking managers special or non refundable.
- If you decide to cut your stay short for whatever reason, you will be charged the full payment for your stay
- If you are asked to leave for breaches to our terms and conditions, there will be no refund of any monies paid. Guests who arrive with a dog must ensure their pet does not bark continously which will cause a disturbance to other guests - if this does happen the guest will be notified and asked to collect their pet.